Monday, February 23, 2009

Krishnamurti and an in depth study of "the true self"



Krishnamurti - The Real Revolution - Part 1 of 2



Krishnamurti - The Real Revolution - Part 2 of 2



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 1 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 2 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 3 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 4 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 5 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 6 : Life Story & Teachings.



J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 7 : Life Story & Teachings.




J. KRISHNAMURTI : Part 8 : Life Story & Teachings.



Part 9





Part 10



Meditation (Cloud)

1 comment:

Roger Buck said...

Hmm ...

I have not watched these Krishnamurti videos yet ...

Though I have watched much in the past ...

Read Krishnamurti ...

Even made a profound three day pilgrammage to the centre he left behind in the South of England, which name escapes me.

I think I am struck seeing an apparent link made here to esoteric Christianity.

The two paths Krishnamurti's and EC seem so different to me.

I left the former for the latter.

Krishnamurti had a brother. He loved him deeply in his youth.

As an old man he apparently could not remember his brother at all.

Of course he was not senile.

He was brilliant. Filled with integrity till the end.

But it seems to me from my study all those years ago ...

That he may have surrendered what I would call: Christian love ...

The love that REMEMBERS and cherishes what is beautiful in the past ...

for something akin to what Eckhart Tolle calls the Power of Now.

I would rather cherish, than transcend.

Krishnamurti, like Tolle, may have chosen the path of Transcendent Oneness as opposed to the path of Incarnational Twoness.

I am trying to choose the latter path, but the way of Tolle and Krishnamurti remain strong in me ...

I do not know if you will be interested - but more that is relevant to this is at my blog here:

http://hermetic-catholicism.blogspot.com/2006/06/intermission-of-fragments-iii.html

Warmly distinguishing,

Roger